ZWT stands for ZeroAccess Trojan malware. This malware is classified as a rootkit. Some users have also reported that the ZWT malware is bundled with other third-party software.
However, the ZWT malware also affects computers that do not have third-party software installed. This malware can affect a computer in many ways.
Users can experience slow performance and system crashes as a result. Therefore, users need to remove the ZWT malware as soon as possible.
In this guide, we take a look at the best methods you can use to remove ZWT malware from your system.
- Zwt Malware is a severe threat that targets PCs and can cause severe damages and system crashes.
- Zwt Malware is a severe threat that loads into the registry and executes itself automatically when you boot your PC.
- An effective way to get rid of Zwt Malware is to remove the malware from your PC using a dedicated anti-malware app.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Remove ZWT Virus
- Press Windows + R to open Run, type the Control in the search box, and hit Enter.
- In the Control Panel, select Programs.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Search for the ZWT Malware.
- Select the program, and then click on the Uninstall button.
- Delete the ZWT Malware related files.
- Scan your PC with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Change your Router DNS Settings
- Change your Browser’s DNS Settings
Remove ZWT Malware with MalwareBytes
- MalwareBytes is a recommended tool to scan and remove malware from your PC.
- You can download MalwareBytes from its official website.
- Install the app and run it.
- Click on the Scan Now button to begin the scan.
- After the scan is complete, click on the Remove Selected button.
Run a full system scan with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Run a full system scan with Malware Bytes Anti-Malware Tool
Run a full system scan with HitmanPro
- Run a full system scan with Avast Antivirus
- Run a full system scan with Bitdefender
- Run a full system scan with 360 Total Security
Remove ZWT registry entries with HitmanPro
- Run HitmanPro, and click on the Scan Now button.
- Now, select Perform Full Scan and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- Restart the device and attempt the login again.
Remove ZWT Malware with SpyHunter
- Apply a Registry Fix
Restart Your System
- Conduct a Manual Scan with a Security Tool
- Update Your PC’s System
- Take an Exercising
- Change Your Passwords
- Change Your Browser Settings
Remove ZWT Malware with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Use HitmanPro
Enable the Windows Defender Firewall
- Delete Files Associated With ZWT Malware
- Use a Registry Editor to Remove the ZWT Malware
- Use Kaspersky TDSS Killer
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager.
- Click on Google Chrome in the Processes tab.
- Select the End task button.
- Now, open the Chrome app, and sign in to your account.
- Restart your Chrome.
- Update Chrome