Blue screen of death error can occur on any operating system, and Windows 10 users are no exceptions.
Blue screen of death errors are frustrating, since they don’t give much information.
It is for this reason that we gathered the best resolutions for Youtube blue screen of death errors.
- Many users reported Youtube BSoD issues, but it’s easy to fix them.
- Simple stuff like restarting your PC could fix the problem, so try that first.
- A dedicated tool will also solve BSoD problems, so try that as well.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Check your PC’s specs
- First, try running Windows Update to check for any updates and install them.
- If Windows Update does not find anything, you can also check your PC’s specs and check for an update.
- To do so, type System Information in the search bar.
- Now, click System Information to open its window.
- Scroll down to System Summary > click System Summary.
- Now, scroll down until you see the System Hardware > click on it.
Scan your system for malware
- Launch the Windows Defender Security Center.
- On the left side, click the Virus & threat protection option.
- Click Virus & threat protection settings.
- Now click the Virus & threat protection settings option again.
- Click the Scan options button.
- Now click the Scan options button again.
- Click the Scan for viruses option.
Disable the onboard graphics
- To do that, go to Control Panel > click on Device Manager.
- Find Graphics adapter and expand it.
- Right-click on the Graphics adapter, then select Disable Device.
- Restart the computer.
Use a different browser
- Try opening Youtube in a different browser and check for any improvements.
- Most Chrome users report that their videos don’t play without crashing in Chrome.
- If you are using Chrome, try switching to Safari or Firefox to see if that fixes the issue.
- Update your Chrome
- If you are using Google Chrome, try updating your Chrome to the latest version.
- Open Chrome and go to the Help option.
- Select the About Google Chrome option.
- Open Chrome and navigate to Chrome Store.
- Type in “system error” in the Search bar.
- Click on “system error” from the results.
- Click “Add extension” to install the extension.
- Configure the extension.
- Restart your Chrome.
Update your Browser
- Go to your browser’s Options page and choose the Advanced tab.
- Select the Check for Updates checkbox and click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Restart your browser for the changes to take effect.
Update your PC’s drivers
Open the Device Manager, locate the problematic driver, right-click on it and choose Update driver.
Wait for the update process to finish.
Disable your antivirus software
Open your antivirus program, identify your Avast Free Antivirus icon, and click the icon.
In the Avast Free Antivirus window, click the Settings icon.
- Click AntiVirus.
- Toggle the Enable automatic virus database update option to Off.