The win32.agent.fbx app can be opened for every user of the computer, no matter the account type.
The win32.agent.fbx virus is categorized as Win32.Agent.FX, which indicates that it’s a Win32 file virus.
This virus can cause severe issues on your PC and, in the worst case scenario, can cause a complete system crash.
Win32 Agent.FX virus is identified as Trojan:Win32/Agent.FXB, which is a Trojan-type virus.
This virus is classified as a backdoor Trojan, and its main function is to spy on the users.
This virus can also steal your personal information and can lead to identity theft.
Trojan:Win32/Agent.FXB attacks occur via spam emails, malicious websites, and rogue software.
- The win32.agent.fbx virus is categorized as Win32.Agent.FX, which indicates that it’s a Win32 file virus.
- This virus can cause severe issues on your PC and, in the worst case scenario, can cause a complete system crash.
- This virus is classified as a backdoor Trojan, and its main function is to spy on the users.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
win32.agent.fbx has been identified as a malicious adware and spyware program.
- To remove the adware, users need to run a full scan on the system using the Security Task Manager.
- To open Security Task Manager, users can press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Enter “taskmgr” in Run, and click OK.
- Click More details to open Security Task Manager.
- Then, select the Startup tab.
- Select the Win32.Agent.FBX entry and click the Disable button.
win32.agent.fbx removal can be done by uninstalling it via the Control Panel, or via dedicated malware removal software.
- To uninstall Win32.agent.fbx, open Control Panel, and type Win32.agent.fbx in the search box.
- Then, press the Uninstall button for Win32.agent.fbx to open the window shown directly below.
- Press the Uninstall button again to confirm.
- Then, enter the Administrator password if required, and click the Yes button.
- Then, press the OK button, and close the Control Panel window.
win32.agent.fbx removal can also be done by removing the infected registry keys.
- To do that, right-click the Start button and select Run.
- Enter regedit in Run’s text box, and press the OK button.
- Click the Windows key, and press the r key.
- Enter the following registry key names in the Open box, and click the OK button:
- Then click win32.agent.fbx.
- Select the Modify button.
- Then press the Delete key.
- Click the OK button.
win32.agent.fbx removal can also be completed via a dedicated tool, so make sure you follow each step carefully.
- Download Reimage.
- Reimage will now scan your PC for the malware.
- Once the scan is finished, Reimage will display a list of malicious files and programs.
- Click the Repair button to remove all of the selected files.