WaterMaster Sprinkler Systems are reliable, efficient, and easy-to-install. However, some issues can arise that will require you to troubleshoot the device.
WaterMaster sprinkler valve troubleshooting should be easy, but many users reported that they are unable to fix their sprinkler valve.
This can be a big problem, as these devices need to be fully functional for optimal functionality.
In this article, we will explore a few troubleshooting solutions that might help you resolve the issue.
- WaterMaster sprinklers are popular among homeowners, as they offer nice aesthetics, efficiency, and low maintenance.
- The WaterMaster sprinkler troubleshooting guide below will help you fix any issues you may encounter.
- Some users reported that their WaterMaster sprinklers have stopped working, so we’ve included some troubleshooting steps.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Check the voltage rating
- Check if the sprinkler valve is operating within the voltage rating specified by the manufacturer.
- Remove the handle of the sprinkler valve.
- Check the voltage rating sticker on the sprinkler valve.
- If voltage rating is within the specified range, the sprinkler valve is operating within the specification.
- Check the leakage
If the sprinkler valve is operating within the voltage rating, and still there is leakage, check the sprinkler head.
- Unscrew the sprinkler head.
- Check for any major cracks or leakage in the sprinkler head.
- If the sprinkler head is in good condition, check the sprinkler valve.
- Tighten the sprinkler valve.
- Check to see if the leakage is corrected.
Check the voltage
- Check the voltage on the valve. If it’s over 24 VDC (0.6 volts), the voltage is too high.
- Check the voltage at the controller
For lead-acid batteries, the voltage should be between 12 to 14 VDC.
Turn on the power supply
- Check whether the valve is plugged in and switched on.
- If the valve is not switched on, do so.
- If the issue is pending, try switching off and switching on the valve once again.
- Remove the battery
If this doesn’t solve the problem, try removing the battery from the controller.
- Put back the battery
After 10 seconds, replace the battery in the controller.
Reprogram the sprinkler controller
- Reprogram the sprinkler timer
Check for water in the valve box
- Check the controller for the time
- Check the controller for the temperature
- Get the correct size of sprinkler heads
- Check the pressure
- Check the voltage
- Check the solenoids
- Check the wiring
Check the wiring
- Check wiring connections, cut off wires, and check for any loose connections.
- The sprinkler valve must be connected to each zone.
- Reset the Sprinkler Valves
Reset the sprinkler valves by shutting off the water.
- Wait for 3 minutes and turn the water on.
- Check for leaks
Check for any leaks either at the sprinkler valves or pipe joints.
- If there’s any leak, you should contact a professional to repair the valve.