This training course features guidance on troubleshooting and servicing modern air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
This training course is for HVAC technicians, engineers, and contractors.
This training course has been designed for HVAC technicians, engineers, and contractors who need guidance on the troubleshooting and servicing of modern air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
The training course is developed by BSRIA, a global provider of independent research, testing, and knowledge services.
The training course covers the following topics:
* Introduction and Context * System Description * Typical Problems * System Design * Equipment Design * System Installation * System Commissioning * System Performance * System Maintenance * Part 1: Refrigeration * Part 2: Air Conditioning * Part 3: Both Systems in Partnership The training course consists of 3 parts:
* Refrigeration * Air Conditioning * Both Systems in Partnership The training course is available for $2495.
- Modern air conditioning and refrigeration systems are being used in almost every household.
- This guide offers in-depth information about troubleshooting and servicing these systems.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Restart the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections service
- Press Windows Key + R and type services.msc and hit Enter.
- Open the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
- Right-click RemoteApp and Desktop Connections and select Restart.
Reinstall the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections feature
- Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history.
- Find the latest updates that failed to install, right-click on them, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC and check for any improvements.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Check Windows Firewall
- Windows Firewall is a security feature that can block some apps from running. Check if your Windows 10 firewall is blocking apps. To do that, click the Start button, type firewall in the search box, and select Windows Firewall from the results.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off to open the window shown directly below.
- Check both Private network and Public network boxes.
- Then click the Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall button.
- Then click Advanced settings to open the window shown directly below.
- Uncheck the Block apps and features option.
- Click the OK button to close the window.
Remove the RemoteApp and Desktop Connections feature
- Go to Start > search for Features and Apps > select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Scroll down until you reach RemoteApp and Desktop Connections and turn it off.
Temporarily disable the firewall
- Press Windows Key + S and enter firewall. Select Windows Defender Firewall from the list of results.
- When the Windows Defender Firewall opens, go to the Settings section.
- When the Settings window opens, select the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off option.
- When the new window opens, select Turn off Windows Defender Firewall (not recommended).
- Click OK to save changes.