Telecharger.com is a broad web portal that offers thousands of software, games, movies, music, and books, but some users reported Telecharger.com antivirus error that prevents them from downloading content.
The error can occur on Chrome and Firefox browsers, and today we’re going to show you how to fix it.
- Telecharger.com is a well-known website that offers users access to millions of books, software, music, and movies.
- However, the website may encounter problems due to various reasons, such as malware.
- To fix this issue, you might need to add the website to a trusted website list.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Disable the real-time protection
Press the Windows key + R and type “services.msc” (without quotes).
Press Enter or click OK.
Locate the Telecharger.com Antivirus service, right-click it and choose Properties from the menu.
When the Properties window opens, go to the General tab.
On the Startup type drop-down menu, choose Disabled.
Click Apply and OK to save the changes.
Disable the Telecharger.com toolbar
- Start Google Chrome, click on the three dots in the top-right corner, and choose Settings.
- Navigate to Extensions and disable Telecharger.com extension.
Disable the firewall
- To disable Windows Firewall, right-click Start and select Control Panel.
- In the search box, type Firewall and click on Windows Firewall with Advanced Security to open that window.
- Click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- In the left pane, click Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended).
Re-register the DLLs
- Open the Start menu and type Run.
- Right-click on Run and select Run as administrator.
- Now, type regsvr32 and press Enter.
Create a new user account
Open Settings and select Accounts.
Click on Family & other users.
Click on Add someone else to this PC.
Select I don’t have this person’s sign-in information.
Enter an email address, a phone number, and an optional name.
- Click on Finish.
- Try to access your office account using the new user account.
- If the problem still persists, try to create a new local account.
Reset Internet Explorer
- Click on Start, then select Settings.
- Go to Internet Options, then Reset.
- Check Delete personal settings, then click Reset.
- Finish the reset process.
- Uninstall the Antivirus
Run the SFC and DISM scans
- Press Windows + S, type Command prompt, and click on Run as administrator under Command prompt.
- Now, paste the following command and press Enter: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Wait for the process to complete, and then run the following command: SFC /scannow
Update the antivirus
- The Telecharger.com Antivirus error might be fixed by updating your antivirus. So, open your antivirus’s main window and click on Settings to open the window in the image directly below.
- Then double-click on the Update tab to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
- Click the Check for updates button.
- Press the Update now button to download and install updates for your antivirus.
- Then restart your Windows desktop or laptop.
- Click the Windows key + X key keys and choose Device Manager from the list.
- Now, locate your device under the Other devices section. Right-click it and choose Uninstall device.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Disable Windows Defender
- Press Windows key + X and choose Windows Defender from the menu.
- Go to Settings, navigate to Virus & threat protection section, and select Virus & threat protection settings.
- Now go to Real-time protection tab, and disable the Real-time protection option.