Some users reported that they receive sps statistics errors when navigating to Microsoft’s servers.
Microsoft’s servers are an essential part of the Windows operating system, and users need that service in order to download updates, access Windows features, and more.
Therefore, when users receive sps statistics errors, they can experience various issues, such as the inability to install updates, or the inability to access the Windows store.
* The sps statistics error 10061 can occur when users download updates from Microsoft’s servers. * The sps statistics error 10061 can occur when users try to access Windows features.
- The sps statistics command can return various errors that include invalid command, data mismatch, and invalid index.
- To fix this issue, you need to change your UAC permissions or run the sps commands in elevated mode.
- Another handy solution is to run the sps statistics command with SYSADMIN permissions.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Use an alternative outlook client
- Start Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Click Advanced tab > click Reset….
- Click Yes when prompted to Reset your account settings
Disable all add-ins
- Press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys to open the Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager window, click on the Startup tab.
- Right-click on all add-ins and disable them one by one.
- Perform a clean boot
Press Windows Key + R and type msconfig and press Enter.
- In System Configuration window, under the General tab, click on Selective startup.
- Under the Selective startup, check Load startup items and uncheck all other options.
- Click on Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Now, restart your computer.
- Now, check if the issue is still persist.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Check for compatibility issues
- Some applications may not support Windows Mixed Reality.
- So, try installing the apps/software that are compatible with Mixed Reality.
- Run the Mixed Reality Portal
If you still haven’t installed the Mixed Reality Portal, please do so.
- Open the Mixed Reality Portal.
- Click Start Mixed Reality.
- Verify the Mixed Reality Portal is installed.
- Test the Mixed Reality application
If the app is supported, try to run the app.
Check for client access server errors
- Go to Start > type Event Viewer > open Event Viewer
- Go to Microsoft > Windows
- Go to Applications and Services Logs
- Go to Microsoft > SharePoint
- Go to System
- Go to Client Access Servers
- Search for errors
Check for memory issues
- If your computer has 4GB of RAM or more, it’s likely that your RAM is causing the problem.
- To check if you have memory issues, open the Task Manager.
- Right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager.
- Click on Performance if you are using a laptop or desktop.
- Click on Memory (RAM).
- The memory status will indicate the amount of memory available and RAM usage.
Check for PST errors
- Type search in the Windows Search Bar.
- Enter outlook and click Outlook from the results.
- Then, select File > Info (right-click on the Info button).
- Click on Repair from the Outlook Data File tab.