Many users have reported the RCA picture display error message on the RCA TVs. The error message pops up when the TV is powered on.
This issue has been bothering many users, and in today’s article, we’re going to show you how to fix it.
- The rcap4672 picture display error is a fairly common problem that appears with RCA TVs.\n This error is usually caused by incorrect signal.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Check to see if your RCA TV is compatible with Windows 10
- The TV might not work with Windows 10 or some features may not work as expected. You can check the specifications of the RCA TV to see if it is compatible with Windows 10.
Uninstall the Antivirus Software
- To uninstall the antivirus, you need to first open the antivirus application. Then, open Settings.
- Navigate to the Apps option.
- Select Apps & features.
- Search for the antivirus app, select it, and click on Uninstall.
- Restart your computer.
Run the SFC scan
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey.
- Enter cmd in the text field, and right-click Run as the result.
- Enter sfc/scannow in the Command prompt window and press Enter.
- Wait until the SFC scan is finished and then restart Windows.
Update the RCA TV drivers
- Press the Menu button on the remote control of the RCA TV.
- Select Settings > System > Update.
- Next, click on the Check for updates button.
Perform the Clean Boot
- Press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard, type msconfig, and click OK.
- Click Selective startup from the System Configuration window.
- Click on the Services tab, check the Hide all Microsoft services box, and click OK.
- Click Disable all.
- Go to Startup tab, check Load system services and Load startup items, and click OK.
- Click Apply and OK to save changes.
- Go to the Start Menu > right-click on the Command prompt icon, and select Run as administrator.
- Type the following command and hit Enter: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Perform a System Restore
- Open the Start Menu and select Settings.
- From the Settings window, select Update & Security.
- Then, click on the Recovery tab.
- Click the Get started button.
- Select a previous restore point and proceed.
Power cycle the TV
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Select Settings or Options.
- Select Power.
- Select Off for Power off and On for Power on.