The P45 Platinum system BIOS is software that’s used to configure hardware settings on motherboards.
Therefore, if the P45 Platinum BIOS update fails, the computer won’t work properly.
Let’s now take a look at the troubleshooting steps that you can follow to correct the P45 platinum BIOS update errors.
- If your PC is stuck in a boot loop, you can use the P45 Platinum bios update (update).
- Some users reported that it didn’t work or gave an error, so this guide is for you.
- To fix such an issue, you will need to run a System File Checker scan and perform a System Restore.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Update the BIOS firmware
- For Dell users, you can download the BIOS update from the Dell Support page.
- For HP users, you can download the BIOS updates from the official HP Support and Drivers page.
- Disable the Anti-virus
- Disable the Firewall
- Disable the Anti-malware
- Disable the System Restore
- Disable the Windows Update
- Remove any USB device
- Reset the BIOS
- Repair the Windows
Run a Hardware Troubleshooter
- Press Windows key + I and select Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Click Additional troubleshooters to expand it.
- Select Windows Memory Diagnostic from the list, and click the Run the troubleshooter button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Update your BIOS drivers
- The latest update for your motherboard’s BIOS drivers can be downloaded directly from the motherboard manufacturer’s website.
- Download the latest BIOS updates for your motherboard and install them on your PC.
Run the SFC scan
- Press the Windows key + S, type cmd, and open Run as administrator under Command prompt.
- Next, type sfc/scannow and press the Return key.
- The SFC scan will run, and when it’s done, it will display any corrupted files it repaired.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Run the DISM tool
- Download the DISM tool.
- Open the downloaded file from the location.
- Click Next on the Welcome screen.
- Click Repair your computer on the System Recovery Options page.
- Then select the Troubleshoot option.
- Select the Advanced options option on the System Restore window.
- Click the Scan for affected programs option.
- Click the Apply button.
- Restart your computer.
Run the System File Checker
- Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
- Type sfc /scannow in Run and click OK to start scanning for corruptions.
- Select the appropriate repair option.
Disconnect external devices
- Disconnect all external devices connected to your computer, including keyboard, mouse, printer, and scanner.
- Verify your connection
- Check the connection of all external devices connected to your computer, including keyboard, mouse, printer, and scanner.
- Check and update your drivers
If updating the drivers does not resolve the BIOS update error, you should update the drivers.
- Download the latest version of Driver Support.
- Run the software on the Windows PC.
- On the main screen, click on Scan Now.
- Select the missing driver from the list of drivers.
- Click Download.
Use a different USB port
- Unplug the USB from the PC and connect it to another USB port.
- Connect it to the PC and try updating your BIOS again.
Change BIOS settings
- Press F2 or Ctrl + Alt + Del to open BIOS.
- Navigate to the Boot section.
- Set the first boot option to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray.
- Save changes and exit BIOS.