Error 1335 in MS Office 2007 is a file access error that occurs when you access your documents through Open XML Format.
The error 1335 is also known as The file is corrupted and cannot be used.
This error usually occurs when you try saving a Word or Excel file from Office 2007.
This error can occur due to issues with your MS Office 2007 installation.
- Ms office 2007 Error 1335 can show up after installing Office 2007 on your PC.
- We will show you how to install the Office 2007 completely, and reset your PC.
- Also, make sure you have the latest Office updates, and check if Office 2007 is compatible with Windows 10.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Open the Office Add-in manager
- Go to File > Open, and locate your Office Add-in from the location where you saved it.
- Click the Office Add-in to open its properties.
- In the Properties window, click the COM tab, then click the Security tab.
- In the Security tab, click Advanced.
- Then, select the Only from computers running this security level or higher option; then click OK.
Perform an SFC scan
- Press the Windows key + X hotkey to open the Win + X menu.
- Select Command prompt (Admin) or PowerShell (Admin) to open an elevated Windows utility.
- Type the sfc /scannow command in the prompt’s window, and press the Return key.
- Select the Scan for integrity errors option if the scan finds any integrity problems.
Run the Office Setup Repair Tool
- Download the Microsoft Office Setup Repair Tool.
- Once the download is complete, double-click on the Office Setup Repair Tool.
- Provide your administrator password.
- Click Run.
Run the Office Setup Repair tool
- Open the Office Setup Repair tool.
- Connect your Office 2007 Setup to the Internet.
- Run the Office Setup Repair tool.
- Click the Repair button.
- Wait for the tool to repair and fix the problem.
Perform a system restore
- Open the Start menu and type system restore.
- Select Create a restore point from the search results.
- Next, select Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Perform a system restore
- Go to Search and type restore.
- Select Set up restore from the search results.
- Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Perform a system restore
How do I reinstall Office 2007?
- Click on this link for detailed information about the process.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Scroll down and select Microsoft Office 2007.
- Now, click on Change.
- If you are asked to choose how you’d like to reinstall, select Remove.
How do I fix the Office 2007 error?
- Solution 1: Check the Security and Privacy Settings
- Solution 2: Disabling Cached Exchange Mode
- Solution 3: Uninstalling and reinstalling Office 2007
- Solution 4: Installing Office 2007 into Admin Mode
- Solution 5: Reinstalling Office 2007