This error usually prevents you from performing various tasks, including sending emails, using Outlook, and connecting to the Internet.
In order to fix the issue, we’ve prepared a comprehensive guide that should help you resolve the 9175 error in Windows in no time.
- The Mapi error 9175 is manifested as an error due to incomplete or incorrect network configuration.
- You can start by troubleshooting your network connectivity, as it is usually the main cause.
- You should also check your antivirus and make sure it is not interfering with the Windows Mail app.
- Finally, you can reset your Windows Mail app completely, and that is a safe way to solve most issues.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Check your antivirus
- Some antivirus programs can block Windows Store apps as an attempt to hack them.
- Try disabling your antivirus.
- If it is not the culprit, simply allow access to your Windows Store apps.
Run a SFC scan
- Press the Windows key + S shortcut, type cmd in the search box, and click on the relevant search result.
- Click on Run as administrator to launch the Command prompt.
- Now, paste in the following line and hit Enter to run it: sfc /scannow
- Wait for the scan to complete, and restart your Windows PC.
- Update the .NET Framework
- Install the .Net Framework 4.6.1
Run the System File Checker scan
- Press Windows + R to open Run, type cmd, and hit Ctrl + Shift + Enter to open an elevated Command prompt.
- Type the command below and press Enter to run it: sfc /scannow
- Wait for the scan to finish (it may take a while), and restart the computer.
- Try updating your Windows again
- Run the MalwareBytes scan
- Run the Disk Cleanup and Cleanup System Files
- Run the Registry CleanUp
Install the latest updates
- Press Win+I, then click on Update & Security.
- Check for updates and install them.
- Try reinstalling Microsoft Store
Press Win+I, then click on Apps & features.
- From the list of installed apps, locate Microsoft Store, right-click on it, and choose Uninstall.
- After the uninstallation, restart your computer.
- Download the latest version of Microsoft Store, install it, and try to access it again.
Create a new user account
- Create a new user account on your computer.
- Log on to the new user account and check for any changes in the software.
- If the software is working OK on the new user account, then the issue might be with your user account.
- If your user account is working fine, then the problem might be with the software.
Create a new local administrator account
- Run the Local Users and Groups utility on the Control Panel.
- Right-click the Administrators group and select New….
- Create a local administrator account.
- Log out of this account.
- Log back in with the local administrator account.
- Try accessing Mapi now.
Launch the Windows installation media.
Choose Repair your computer > Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Command prompt.
Run the command below: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Now restart your computer.