However, in some cases, users reported that they weren’t able to access the BIOS settings, and it seems that the BIOS password was set.
Therefore, in today’s article, we will explore some of the best methods you can use to bypass the BIOS password.
- The m105-s3004 BIOS password issue occurs due to an unexpected behavior of Windows settings.
- You can remove the BIOS password by running System Restore.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Use Command prompt
- Right-click the Start button and select Command prompt (Admin) to open the utility.
- Enter the following command and press Enter: net user Administrator /active:yes
- Restart the computer.
- Reset BIOS/UEFI
- Reinstall the BIOS
- Update BIOS
- Reset CMOS
- Use Bootrec
- Use System Recovery Options
- Press Win + X keys on your keyboard.
- Select Device Manager from the list.
- Locate the hard disk drive or SSD, right-click it, and select Properties.
- Navigate to the Security tab.
- Select Users must enter a username and password to use this drive.
- Click Edit.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click OK.
Use CMOS reset
- Press the Delete button on your keyboard.
- Hold the Shift key on your keyboard and press the Power button.
- Release the Shift and Power keys and wait for the screen to go black.
- Press the Power button to turn on the computer.
Remove and Replace CMOS battery
- Reset BIOS to Default Settings
Use BIOS Jumper
Check Motherboard Serial Number
Perform a Hard Reset
- Update BIOS
- Reinstall Windows
- Use Windows Password Recovery Tool
- Use Windows Password Reset Tool
- Use PassKey
Reinstall the BIOS
- To reinstall the BIOS drive, insert a bootable Linux DVD or USB.
- Then, restart your laptop, and boot from the DVD or USB.
- Once you’re booted, you can choose to boot from CD or USB drive.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall the BIOS.
Remove and Replace RAM
- If you have removed the RAM and inserted it back, is that the time when you faced the error.
- So, try inserting the RAM again, and check if the error is resolved.
- Re-Install the Motherboard BIOS
- By reinstalling the motherboard BIOS, you can end up with resolving the error.
- Re-Installing BIOS doesn’t take more than a few minutes.
- So, try reinstalling the BIOS and see if the error is resolved.
- Resetting BIOS Password
Resetting BIOS password is the simplest method to resolving the error.
- So, try resetting the BIOS password and see if the error is resolved.
- Use a USB Flash Drive
You can resolve the BIOS password error by using the following method.
- Connect a USB Flash drive then plug it into your Asus laptop.
- After plugging in the USB drive, restart the laptop.
- Press the F2 key repeatedly to enter the BIOS setup.
- Now, select Boot tab, select USB Storage Device option, click the F10 key to save changes and exit.
Change BIOS password
- Press the Power button on your motherboard.
- Restart your motherboard.
- Press the F2 key on the motherboard.
- Enter the BIOS settings.
- Change the password.