Lotus Notes is a widely-used email client, and users have reported encountering Lotus Notes error 1327 invalid drive message.
This error turns invalid, though this error doesn’t occur frequently.
So, if you’re also troubled by this error message, here are a couple of troubleshooting tips to help you resolve Lotus Notes error 1327 invalid drive.
- The lotus notes error 1327 invalid drive message appears as an invalid drive error.
- To fix this, you should update the Notes client.
- You should also consider manually installing the driver.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Create a new user account
- Log on to Windows as an administrator
- Go to Start > type user accounts > click on Manage Accounts
Move the Lotus Notes folder
- Open your C: drive and navigate to the Program Files folder
- Locate the Lotus Notes folder and delete it
- Restart your PC
Create a local user account
- Press Windows + R to open Run, type netplwiz, and click OK.
- Select Create a new account, enter a local username, and click OK.
- Restart your computer.
Create a new Local System account
- Type Control in the search bar and open Control Panel
- Select User Accounts
- Click Manage another account
- Click the Add an account button
- Click Sign in without a Microsoft account
- Click Add a local account
- Type the name and the password
- Click Next
- Close Control panel
Create a new network share
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Type the following line in Run and click OK:
- For example, if you’re trying to access a shared folder called “Sales” on your work PC, enter the following line in Run:
Create a new folder on a remote share
- Go to Start > type â€ ̃cmd’ > right-click in the top results and select Run as administrator.
- In the Command prompt window, type â€ ̃net use \\servername sharename’ and hit Enter.
- Type â€ ̃net use \
- ewservername sharename’ and hit Enter.
Change the permissions of the Lotus Notes folder
- Locate the folder where you install Lotus Notes in your system.
- Right-click the folder and select the Properties option.
- Go to the Security tab and check the Edit permissions for Administrators and Users section.
- Check the Allow box for the Users option.
- Click the Edit button.
- Enter the username of an administrator and click OK.
Change the permissions of the Lotus Notes database
- Open the Start menu.
- Type in cmd and select Run as administrator from the options.
- Type in the following command and press Enter: icacls â€“k C:Lotus Domino\Data\.
Create a new local database
- Open the mailbox client.
- Click New Mail Database.
- Select a local database and enter its file name.
- Click Browse and select the location where you want to create the mailbox database.
- Click OK to create the mailbox database.