PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
How do I fix a missing kernel file?
Boot into safe mode.
Run an SFC, CHKDSK, and DISM scan in that order.
Check the RAM for problems.
Also, remove additional external HDDs/GPU SSDs.
Perform a system restore.
Perform a smart repair installation for the Windows 10 operating system.
How do I fix error code 0xc0000102?
Click the Scan Now icon to detect and fix anomalies.
Click the most important Restore All button to fix most issues.
How do I fix error 0xc0000098 in Windows 10?
1) Boot the best PC from the installation CD (USB/DVD/CD). 2) Select Repair. Your computer also goes to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair. 3) Startup Repair will start scanning your installation for known issues and attempt to fix them if they are found. 4) If that doesn’t help, you can run Startup Repair again.
How do I get rid of the blue screen on Windows 10?
Note that your Windows blue screen code stops.
Try the specific troubleshooting for your blue screen error code.
Check the latest computer changes.
Check for Windows updates and drivers.
Perform a system restore.
Scan for malware.
Test your computer hardware.
Run an SFC scan.
What is error code 0xC0000221?
Bug check STATUS_IMAGE_CHECKSUM_MISMATCH is now 0xC0000221. This indicates that the driver or model DLL is corrupted. This industry is for programmers. If you are a customer who has received a blue screen error code while working on a computer, see the Troubleshooting blue screen errors section for more information.
What is error code 0xc0000221?
Error code 0xc0000221 in Windows 10 usually occurs when your process fails to start. This error can appear due to hardware issues, a malfunctioning new secondary GPU, system file corruption, violation of third-party policies, etc. This error code in most cases indicates corruption at a functional level.
What causes error code 0xc0000221?
What is the cause of this problem? Error 0xc0000221 can occur due to device issues, corrupted files, interruption of third-party system functions, secondary GPU issues, etc. In addition, insufficient performance, faulty graphics drivers, and freshly installed RAM for Windows 10 Error Manager 0xc0000221 may also lead.
How do I fix error code 0xc0000221?
How to add code 0xc0000221
- Method Error 1: Starting in safe mode. …
- An easy method: run a CHKDSK sfc and DISM scan. …
- Method 3: Check for RAM problems. …
- Method 4: Remove secondary and external GPU hard drives or even SSDs. …
- Method 5: Use a trusted previous system restore point. …
- Method 6: Perform a sorted installation.
Kenny Landis is a freelance writer who specializes in writing about technology. He has been writing about technology for over 10 years, and his work has been featured on some of the biggest tech websites in the world. In his work, Kenny strives to make complex topics accessible to a wide audience. When he’s not writing, Kenny enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons. He is an avid reader, and he enjoys exploring new technologies in his spare time.