Kaspersky offers an entry-level antivirus package that is ideal for basic security. However, its trial version only lasts for 3 months, which is not ideal for many users.
> My Kaspersky 3 month trial expired, and I can’t activate it past the 3 month > trial.
- Kaspersky Internet Security is a great antivirus that keeps your computer safe.
- Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download is a great option if you want to try the product before you buy.
- If you want to learn more about Kaspersky, check out our Kaspersky Antivirus Hub.
- If you want to read similar guides, visit our dedicated Kaspersky Antivirus Fix section.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Reinstall the Kaspersky program
- Launch the Kaspersky program.
- You will see a window like in the screenshot directly below.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Select the Remove programs for all users option.
- Click the OK button.
Run a System File Checker scan
- A System File Checker scan can resolve issues with the Kaspersky antivirus. Open Command prompt as detailed under solution 4.
- Enter sfc/scannow in the Command prompt.
- Press the Enter key to run the SFC scan.
- Then, the SFC scan will resolve any corrupted Windows files.
- Restart your desktop or laptop if the SFC scan finds any corrupted files.
- Then, install the Kaspersky antivirus again.
Reset the Windows Firewall
- Press the Windows key + R hotkey to open the Run app, enter firewall.cpl in Run’s Open text box, and click OK.
- Select the Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall option on the Windows Firewall tab.
- Click the Change settings button.
- Select the Allowed apps option on the Settings tab.
- Select the Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download app on the list.
- Select the Allow the connection option.
- Then select the Allow the connection permanently option.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Stop the Kaspersky program
- Press the Windows key, and type Control without quotes.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click Kaspersky Internet Security 2019, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Download the Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 setup file from the link provided in the guide.
- Install the setup file by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, download a patch from the link provided in the guide.
- Install the patch by following the on-screen instructions.
Disable the Kaspersky program
- Right-click the Start button and open it’s options.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial and right-click it.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I reset Kaspersky Antivirus?
Go to Control panel, select Programs.
Click the Uninstall a Program option, and locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download.
Go back, and locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download again.
Restart the computer once the uninstall process is complete.
How do I reset Kaspersky Total Security?
- To reset Kaspersky Total Security, press the Start button on your Windows 10 or 8.1 computer.
- Next, enter “reset” in the search box.
- Select Reset this PC to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
- Select the Remove everything option.
- Press the Next button.
- Select the Keep my files option.
- Press the Reset button.
- After Windows restarts, you can install Kaspersky Total Security.