Kaspersky offers an entry-level antivirus package that is ideal for basic security. However, its trial version only lasts for 3 months, which is not ideal for many users.
> My Kaspersky 3 month trial expired, and I can’t activate it past the 3 month > trial.
- Kaspersky Internet Security is a great antivirus that keeps your computer safe.
- Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download is a great option if you want to try the product before you buy.
- If you want to learn more about Kaspersky, check out our Kaspersky Antivirus Hub.
- If you want to read similar guides, visit our dedicated Kaspersky Antivirus Fix section.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Reinstall the Kaspersky program
- Launch the Kaspersky program.
- You will see a window like in the screenshot directly below.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Select the Remove programs for all users option.
- Click the OK button.
Run a System File Checker scan
- A System File Checker scan can resolve issues with the Kaspersky antivirus. Open Command prompt as detailed under solution 4.
- Enter sfc/scannow in the Command prompt.
- Press the Enter key to run the SFC scan.
- Then, the SFC scan will resolve any corrupted Windows files.
- Restart your desktop or laptop if the SFC scan finds any corrupted files.
- Then, install the Kaspersky antivirus again.
Reset the Windows Firewall
- Press the Windows key + R hotkey to open the Run app, enter firewall.cpl in Run’s Open text box, and click OK.
- Select the Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall option on the Windows Firewall tab.
- Click the Change settings button.
- Select the Allowed apps option on the Settings tab.
- Select the Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download app on the list.
- Select the Allow the connection option.
- Then select the Allow the connection permanently option.
Stop the Kaspersky program
- Press the Windows key, and type Control without quotes.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click Kaspersky Internet Security 2019, and select Uninstall.
- Restart your PC.
- Download the Kaspersky Internet Security 2019 setup file from the link provided in the guide.
- Install the setup file by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now, download a patch from the link provided in the guide.
- Install the patch by following the on-screen instructions.
Disable the Kaspersky program
- Right-click the Start button and open it’s options.
- Select Control Panel.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial and right-click it.
- Select Uninstall.
How do I reset Kaspersky Antivirus?
Go to Control panel, select Programs.
Click the Uninstall a Program option, and locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download.
Go back, and locate Kaspersky Antivirus 3 Months Trial Free Download again.
Restart the computer once the uninstall process is complete.
How do I reset Kaspersky Total Security?
- To reset Kaspersky Total Security, press the Start button on your Windows 10 or 8.1 computer.
- Next, enter “reset” in the search box.
- Select Reset this PC to open the window in the snapshot directly below.
- Select the Remove everything option.
- Press the Next button.
- Select the Keep my files option.
- Press the Reset button.
- After Windows restarts, you can install Kaspersky Total Security.