PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
How do I fix LogonUI exe error on boot?
Solution 1 – Run DISM Repair
Solution 3 – Uninstall FastAccess or other similar security software
Solution 3 – Disable your graphics card
What causes LogonUI exe error?
According to your users, the LogonUI.exe application error is related to the prepaid dedicated graphics card. Users reported this issue on most laptops and according to them, most of their laptops were trying to use sensitive dedicated graphics which caused the issue to show up on the map.
How do I remove LogonUI exe virus?
Step 1: At the same time, CTRL+ALT+DEL keys will open for Task Manager. Step 2: If you installed logonui note.exe outside the specified c:\windows\system32 directory, you need to run an antivirus scan to remove the malware.
What is LogonUI exe win10?
LogonUI.exe can be described as the Windows program responsible for the user interface you see on the login screen. This allows this computer to start only when one user enters the correct password as well as the username of the account associated with the welcome interface.
How do I fix LogonUI exe error on startup Windows 10?
LogonUI.exe Application Error. What to do?
- Open the Start menu and click the power icon. Now hold down the Shift key and select Restart from the menu.
- Now select Advanced Options Start > Settings. Click Restart.
- When your computer restarts, you will see a series of checklist options.
How do I fix LogonUI exe error in Windows 10?
- Fix one problem: Try Startup Repair.
- Fix 2 renames: LogonUI.exe.
- Fix several problems: Remove all security software from your PC.
- Fix 4: Copy SHLWAPI.DLL to the system32 folder.
- Fix 5: Disable the graphics adapter.
- Fix 6: Disable program shortcut.
- Fix 7: Disable Fingerprint/Face Reader
How do I fix LogonUI exe error?
How to Fix LogonUI.exe Application Error Open the start menu and click on the main power icon. Now, while holding down the Shift key, select Restart from the menu. Now select Advanced Options > Launch Options. Click Reload. Every time your computer restarts, you will always be presented with a list of options.Get better performance from your computer with this software - download it to fix your PC today.
Kenny Landis is a freelance writer who specializes in writing about technology. He has been writing about technology for over 10 years, and his work has been featured on some of the biggest tech websites in the world. In his work, Kenny strives to make complex topics accessible to a wide audience. When he’s not writing, Kenny enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons. He is an avid reader, and he enjoys exploring new technologies in his spare time.