File: Windowssystem32winload.efi Error code: 0xc000000f You’ll need to use the re covery tools on your installation media. I f you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer. Press Enter to try again Press F8 for Startup Settings. Press ESC for UEFI Firmware Settings
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
What is 0xc0000001 WINLOAD EFI error?
FIX: Steps to fix the Winload.EFI / 0xc0000001 Winload.Error, efi error is undoubtedly self-explanatory as its alias is an error that can prevent Windows from loading (non-fatal blue screen or BSOD). This is largely due to a corrupted microfilm launch or launch configuration.
How to fix [solved] file [&System32&] WINLOAD EFI missing?
[SOLVED] File: Missing Windows[&System32&]Winload.Efi Winload.efi is now responsible for turning your PC on and off. If this report is missing, you won’t be able to start Windows 10 right away at all. Therefore, in order to really run this error, you need to fix this error with the help of the recovery community.
How to fix Windows Error code 0xc00000f?
Recoverit Data Recovery for PC is simply a way to fix data loss due to Windows error code: 0xc00000f. If the saved data cannot be restored using the standard process, this essential tool will do the impossible in less than two minutes. When I talk about data here, we don’t mean any statistics.
What is WINLOAD EFI in Windows 10?
The Winload.efi file is your situational EFI executable with a bootloader that initializes the environment and starts the Windows boot. If this file is corrupted, missing, or if there is now a path to a currently nonexistent volume with a winload.efi file in the boot configuration, ten windows will fail to load.
How do I fix Windows system32 boot Winload EFI?
Insert the installation CD.
Restart your computer and boot from disk.
Click Repair your computer.
In the System Recovery Options window, select the Command Prompt command key.
Run: /fixboot bootrec bootrec /scanos bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /rebuildbcd.
How do I fix recovery error 0xc000000f?
Solution 1: Check and replace the power cable and remove external devices.
Solution 2 – Start Computer Personal using the Bootrec.exe.3 utility:
Solution Use Startup Repair to repair BOOTMGR.
Solution 4 – Manually rebuild BCD
Solution 5 – Check cables, BIOS, and driver data
How do I fix Winload EFI in Windows 10?
Method 1: Enable CSM Plus Secure Disable Boot Compatibility Mode
Method 2: Check the program disk for errors.
Method 3: Run the System File Checker to check the integrity of the file location.
Method 4: Repair BCD and MBR
Method 5: Repair the EFI bootloader
What causes 0xc000000f error?
The most common cause of error 0xc000000f is that BOOTMGR cannot view the BCD file. It may be corrupted or missing BCD manually due to some reasons such as worms, power failures, typos or misunderstanding by users.
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload EFI in Windows 10?
Use Autostart Repair to Repair the Windows Boot Loader
- Boot directly from Windows 10 installation media (or UEFI bootable USB);
- Click Repair p . against. or press R;
- Go to Troubleshoot -> Advanced Options -> Startup Repair;
- The repair wizard will start. Then follow the instructions.
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload EFI?
fix winload. efi is missing and corrupted in Windows 7
- Insert the appropriate disc.
- Restart your computer and boot from the disc.
- Click Repair your computer.
- General Restore your system from the Options screen » select Command Prompt.
- Run the following commands: bootrec /fixboot bootrec /scanos bootrec /fixmbr bootrec /rebuildbcd.
- Restart your computer.
- Press the primary key required to load the UEFI system menu. …
- Search is available for the Secure Boot option. …
- Select any Secure Boot option and make sure it is disabled or disabled.
- Save changes.
- Start your computer.
- Find your version of Windows in the list under Download winload. … “.
- Be sure to click the appropriate Download Now button and download the Windows version of the file.
- Copy this list to the appropriate location in your Microsoft Access Office 2010 folder:< /li>
- Use Startup Repair. Make sure you can use your company’s Windows Installer 10 DVD. So my advice would be to insert a bootable DVD into your component and restart your computer. …
- Remove all windows. old file. …
- Reinstall Windows 10. If the above two recommendations did not help you fix the Winload.exe error in Windows 10, you can try reinstalling the operating system.
How do I fix Windows system32 boot Winload EFI?
restore winload. efi windows missing or corrupted in 8
What is file Windows system32 Winload EFI?
Winload. efi is a great EFI setup executable with a bootloader that initializes the main environment, and Windows uses the . If this file is corrupted, empty, or in the boot configuration at this location, the path to all non-existent winload volumes. efi, Windows 10 cannot boot.
What is Windows System32 Winload EFI?
Winload. efi is an EFI environment executable directory with a bootloader that initializes the environment and starts Windows booting. If this method file is corrupted, missing, or contains a boot configuration, there is a good path to a non-existent volume, as long as the winload.Efi file is present, Windows 10 will definitely not boot.
How do I download Windows System32 Winload EFI?
To fully download and replace a file, follow these steps:
How do I fix Windows System32 Winload exe error?
March 26, 2020
How do I fix Winload EFI error?
restore winload. efi is missing or corrupted in Windows 8. Restart your computer. Press the required key if you want to launch your system’s UEFI Product Selector. Look for Secure Option athletic shoes. Select the Secure Boot option and either Disabled or Off. Save changes. Restart your computer.Get better performance from your computer with this software - download it to fix your PC today.
Kenny Landis is a freelance writer who specializes in writing about technology. He has been writing about technology for over 10 years, and his work has been featured on some of the biggest tech websites in the world. In his work, Kenny strives to make complex topics accessible to a wide audience. When he’s not writing, Kenny enjoys spending time with his wife and two young sons. He is an avid reader, and he enjoys exploring new technologies in his spare time.