Fisher & Paykel dishwashers are one of the best on the market, helping you to save time and money.
However, many users reportedFisher & Paykel dishwasher DS603 errors.
> I have the F & P dishwasher DS603. We have recently changed the power > board and now we are getting a F3 error code.
In this article, we will explore some potential fixes to troubleshoot the Fisher & Paykel dishwasher DS603 error codes.
- Fisher & Paykel dishwasher ds603 errors occur due to several reasons, such as software bugs, hardware failure, or improper installation.
- Fixing the issue requires checking hardware, updating the firmware, or restoring the default settings.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Change the washer inlet pipe
- The inlet pipe is the main pipe where the water enters the dishwasher.
- If the dishwasher is new and the pipe is intact then check the inlet valve.
- If the inlet valve is working fine, then check the inlet pipe.
- If the inlet pipe is defective, then replace it with a new one.
Check the drain hose
- The dishwasher’s drain hose might not drain the water properly. If it doesn’t drain the water properly, then it’s possible that water will overfill the basin.
- Check the drain hose.
- If the drain hose isn’t draining water properly, try unclogging it.
- You can use a drain cleaner, a cloth, and liquid soap to unclog it.
- After you unclog the drain hose, check if the dishwasher drains water properly.
- Try cleaning the dishwasher
If the dishwasher doesn’t drain water properly, it might be due to a dirty dishwasher.
- Try cleaning the dishwasher.
- Use liquid soap, a cloth, and warm water to clean the dishwasher.
- Make sure you don’t leave water inside the dishwasher as it might cause water damage.
Clean the dishwasher
- Remove any food, grease, and particles from the dishwasher tray.
- Clean the filters
Place a damp sponge over each filter and wipe it clean.
- Check the door seal
If the dishwasher door is not sealing properly, the ds603 error can be triggered.
- Check if the dispenser door is correctly closed
If the dispenser door is not closing properly, it can result in the ds603 error.
Replace the spray arm
- Take the lid off of the door panel
- Remove the spray arm
- Remove 2 screws securing the end of the spray arm
- Remove the spray arm
- Insert the new spray arm
- Reassemble the dishwasher
Remove the dishwasher from the sink
- Unplug the dishwasher from the electrical socket
- Remove the drain hose from the sink
- Remove any water in the dishwasher
- Lift the dishwasher from the sink
- Clean the drain area
- Reinstall the dishwasher