Users reported that every time Windows 10 attempts to boot, an Event ID Qualifier 32768 error appears.
This error is usually caused by a corrupt system file. In today’s article, we will explore the best methods to fix Event ID Qualifier 32768 error in Windows 10.
- The Event ID Qualifier 32768 Windows 10 error is often caused by outdated or corrupt drivers.
- To resolve this problem, use a dedicated repair tool to resolve driver issues.
- Keep your drivers up to date by using the latest drivers from the official website.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Use System File Checker tool
- Go to Start -> type cmd -> right-click Command prompt and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- Enter the following command and press Enter: sfc /scannow
- Wait for the process to complete and restart your computer.
Disable Windows Defender Firewall
- Open Settings and choose Update & Security from the left panel.
- From the right pane, click on Windows Defender Firewall.
- Navigate to the Advanced settings and select Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Select the Internet option on the left pane and click Allow another app.
- Now, click on the Change settings button.
- Select Add to open the window shown directly below.
- Enter â€ ̃Windows Defender Antivirus’ in the Search box, and click Add to add a new exception.
- Now, click OK to save the new setting.
- Restart your computer and check if the Event ID Qualifier 32768 error is resolved.
Use Command prompt
- Right-click the Start button and select Command prompt (Admin) from the context menu.
- Now, enter the following line and press Enter: net user testuser testuser1 /add
- After you’ve added the new account, you need to log off and log back in.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Run the Windows Defender Offline scan
- Right-click on the Start button -> select Run.
- In the Run’s box -> type ddwrt.exe /offline
- Wait for the scan to finish.
Disable Windows Error Reporting
- Press Windows + E to open File Explorer, right-click on the C: drive, and select Properties.
- Go to the General tab and select OK from the Error-checking section.
Perform the Windows update
Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
Check if there are any updates pending.
If there is, download and install them.
- Run the Windows Troubleshooter
- Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter
- Uninstall the Antivirus
- Disable Windows Defender
- Run the System File Checker
- Reinstall the Antivirus
Perform a clean boot
- Open Run by pressing Windows + R keys.
- Type msconfig in Run and click OK.
- Go to the Services tab, select Hide all Microsoft services and click OK.
- Go to the Startup tab, uncheck all items on the list and click OK.
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall your drivers
Open Run by pressing Windows + R keys.
- Type devmgmt.msc in Run and click OK.
- Expand the Display adapters section and right-click on your display adapter.
- Select Uninstall device.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.