The Environmental Cleanup of Firing Ranges program is used to clean military firing ranges.
> The Environmental Cleanup of Firing Ranges program is designed to reduce the > toxicity of military firing ranges, improve pit, crater, and general range > maintenance, and protect the environment.
This program can also be used to remediate any contaminated soils or groundwater.
However, some users have stated on the Environmental Cleanup of Firing Ranges forum that the program doesn’t run properly.
> The Environmental Cleanup of Firing Ranges program will not run. I’ve installed > the program and downloaded the included .exe file, but when I try to run > the program I get a message saying “This application has failed to start > because no application is available to open it”.
We listed a few troubleshooting tips to help you resolve this issue.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Temporarily disable Windows Defender
- Press Windows Key + S and enter defender. Choose Windows Defender from the list of results. Now select Open Windows Defender Security Center from the menu.
- When Windows Defender Security Center opens, select Virus & threat protection from the left pane. Now choose Virus & threat protection settings. Now click on Virus & threat protection settings.
- Finally, click the Virus & threat protection settings button.
- Locate the Scan exclusions section and disable Scan exclusions for problematic apps. Keep in mind that this will affect the functionality of Windows Defender.
Use a third-party BSOD repair tool
Download Advanced SystemCare Free
Run it and click “Toolbox”
- Select “Advanced Optimization”
- Select the “System Cleaning” option
- Select the “Environmental Cleanup” option
Run System File Checker to fix the system files
- Run a Disk Cleanup to clean up temporary files
Run Disk Defragmenter to defragment your hard drive
- Run Registry Cleaner to scan and fix the Registry
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
Is your computer running slow, crashing, or giving you the dreaded Blue Screen of Death? Well, don't worry - there's a solution! ASR Pro is the ultimate software for repairing Windows errors and optimizing your PC for maximum performance. With ASR Pro, you can fix a wide range of common issues in just a few clicks. The application will detect and resolve errors, protect you from data loss and hardware failure, and optimize your system for optimal performance. So don't suffer with a slow or crashed computer any longer - download ASR Pro today!
Remove all unnecessary startup programs
- Some programs automatically run when you start your PC.
- To disable startup programs, click the Start button, type msconfig in the search box, and select the first result.
- Go to the Services tab, and uncheck the Load Startup Items box.
- Click the Disable All button, and then click the Apply and OK buttons.
- If asked, click Restart.
Run a System File Checker scan
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey, type cmd, and right-click on Run as administrator under Command prompt.
- Type sfc/scannow, and press the Return button.
- Then, press the Yes button to confirm if the system can delete any files that might have been corrupted during the installation.
Uninstall the problematic program
- Start Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Right click on the program.
- Select Uninstall.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the uninstallation process. You can also use the Uninstall A Program tool on Windows 10.
Use Command prompt
- Open Run with the Windows key + R hotkey and launch Command prompt (Admin).
- Then type sfc/scannow in the Command prompt, and press the Return key.
- Thereafter, the Windows System File Checker utility will scan for corrupted system files.
Uninstall all unnecessary Windows Updates
- Uninstall all unnecessary Windows Updates.
- Go to the Start menu and type Windows Update.
- Right-click on Windows Update and select Uninstall.
- Uninstall all unnecessary drivers.
- Go to the Start menu, type Device Manager, and select Device Manager from the list of results.
- Expand the Display adapters section.
- Right-click on the graphics card and select Uninstall device.
- Expand the Sound, video and game controllers section.
- Right-click on the audio device and select Uninstall device.