This usually happens when your computer is overloaded with programs or when your CPU is not powerful enough to handle the load.
However, this is not the only issue users report.
- There are several reasons why a computer may freeze. One cause is when the computer is overloaded with programs. Another possibility is a computer that is too slow to handle the load. Finally, the computer may be running too many programs simultaneously. In rare cases, a computer may freeze because of malware. Other potential causes include hardware failures, system updates, and user errors. If your computer freezes, avoid using it and turn it off. Rebooting the computer may solve the issue. Otherwise, you may need to run your anti-virus software and remove any malware. If your computer freezes several times, it may be time to upgrade.
- Users who are experiencing slow or unresponsive computers will often blame their drives, particularly their hard disk drives. However, this may not be the only issue at play. Other components, such as motherboards and processors, can also contribute to slow performance. This article provides some tips on troubleshooting a slow-running computer.
- A large number of users have reported that their computer has slowed down to a crawl and they get a message stating: “The Application XYZ has quit unexpectly.
PC problems? Solve them in minutes.
The multithreaded runtime system error can be annoying, but it’s pretty easy to get rid of it.
- To fix the runtime system error, press the Windows key + R hotkey.
- Enter â€ ̃regedit’ in Run, and click on the OK button.
- Double-click the Software\Policies\Microsoft\Multithreaded Runtimes key.
- Then, double-click the Multithreaded Runtime (Instance Pool Size) entry.
- Enter a new value in the Instance Pool Size box. (You might need a registry editor such as Microsoft Registry Editor 5.00)
- Restart Windows to force the change.
The first step to fix this issue is to use specialized software to repair your Windows.
- Download Reimage from our software library.
- Select the relevant operating system and click on Download.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
- Run the installer on your PC.
- Follow further on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Removing the files that are causing problems on your PC is a surefire way to fix this error.
- First, open File Explorer with the Windows key + E hotkey.
- Then, enter %LOCALAPPDATA% in the address bar.
- Next, select Roaming in the Local apps section.
- Then, right-click the folder that has the Runtime Error 429: The application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.
- Select the Delete option.
- Finally, restart your PC.
Running the System File Checker tool is an effective way to fix this issue.
- Press the Windows key + S hotkey, enter cmd in the search box, and right-click on Run as administrator under Command prompt.
- Type or paste â€ ̃sfc /scannow’ in the prompt, and click the Enter key.
- Press the â€ ̃X’ button to close the Command prompt.